- We are actively involved in our community primarily with bimonthly General Meetings held in January, March, May, September, and November. These meetings rotate around our region and cover various topics requested by our members.
- We attend gatherings of various local and statewide coalitions such as the Inter-CHNA Gatherings to connect with other CHNA members in our Commonwealth.
- We participate in the regional community health assessment conducted every three years. This report guides the funding priorities of CHNA 7.
- We support programs that benefit our region as funding is available.
- We maintain a Facebook page to post members' events, job openings and other interest items.
- We have a report that examines why we are a "best kept secret" and how we can improve our visibility in the community.